An 18 year old mom
has explained why she
dumped her four-
month old baby boy
under Oshodi bridge,
Lagos.

The naked baby who
was packed inside a
bag, was rescued by
operatives of the Lagos State Task Force while his 18-year old mother,
Timilehin Adeshina,
was arrested.

According to her she
dropped out of school
because of poverty
while in JSS II at Lovely
School, Ejigbo, Lagos.

"My mother sent
me out because I
could not identify
the man who
impregnated me.
I
had sex with different men,"
she said.


The Ogun State
indigene who lost her
father nine years ago,
added that different
men still pay to have
sex with her while sleeping on the streets. She has since been
transferred to the
Social Welfare
Department of the
Lagos State Ministry of
Youths and Social Development.

Post a Comment

 
Top