Evicted Big brother Naija
Housemate, Cocoice caused controversy last Saturday night
after she bared her boöbs
and allowed fellow
housemate, Bassey to suck on it, during a truth or
dare game.

In an interview with Pulse
Nigeria on Tuesday,
February 14, 2017, the
former housemate revealed
that she has no regret
baring her b.r.e.ast on live TV.

According to her, it was just
a game and she didn't think
anything of it. She said;
"It was just a game," she
said. "That was basically...
You know when I say 'it's
your girl CocoIce (raps in
indigenous language).

The bad girl Coco, the
naughty girl Coco came out
during the truth or dare, and
it wasn't more than that.
Because, even the next day
when I woke up, I didn't think anything of it. I don't have regrets doing it,
but I didn't think anything
of it. I just thought 'yes, it
was for fun,' and that was
it."

Post a Comment

 
Top