Nollywood Actor Uche
Maduagwu expresses his
opinion on what he claimed to
have notice in the nollywood
movie industry. Read what He
wrote below ;

"It's so shameful and
disgusting... Why is it that most
female celebrities, especially
Nollywood actresses who are
single have developed the habit
of not wearing pants to movie
locations? I can tell you of 4
different star actresses I had
personally confirmed, and this
is really giving me headaches
because, aside the very fact
that it is suspicious, its also
disgusting.

That's why most of our
directors are always losing
concentration when they are
directing on set, the worst is
that these group of actresses
are fond of spreading their legs
wide unnecessarily just to
seduce fellow actors and
directors...

Their aim and
motives are what I am yet to
understand, that's how I
walked out of a shoot in Asaba
when one actress was just
misbehaving on set, someone
said she just finished smoking
marijuana, but that's not my
own business, I am an actor
and not her doctor, but what I
frown at is when someone is
opening her legs any how and
misbehaving in the middle of a
shoot, distracting both the
directors, actors and crews,
that's what I can't stand, if we
want to shoot a movie, let's be
professional and let's not turn
movie locations into strip
clubs. May God deliver us in
this industry, some people are
just here to play around, they
are the very few giving
nollywood a bad name."

Post a Comment

 
Top