Controversial Zimbabwean
prophet, Paul Sanyangore, has
come out to say he has God's
direct phone number and
receives calls from Him on how
to help his followers.

Speaking to H-metro, about a
video where he was seen
prophesying to a church
member while on the phone
during his Sunday service, he
said: 'I have a direct channel,
actually I have his number and
I can call him when need rises. People believe that the prophet
could have been on the line
with someone with
information on the church
member, but he responded
saying: 'It is possible to talk to God,
why would you doubt that I got
a call from him?

I actually have
a direct line which I can call
him and get instructions on
how to proceed. I got this when I was praying and I heard
a voice telling me to call direct. I got instructions on the phone
on what to do or say and that is
what happened on Sunday.

If
the heavens spoke to Abraham
why not us? You are of faith
and people will always have doubts while others are being
delivered,'

The man of God also revealed
that a television channel called
'Heaven Online' will be launch
soon, where more of his
conversation with God will be
hopefully heard. 'You will actually see more of
this. We are hoping that we
will be on TV this year and we
actually have a session called
'Heaven Online.'

Post a Comment

 
Top