The self acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Alfred Odon, popularly

known Timaya, has revealed

he gets inspiration by staring at a woman's backside...



In a recent chat with Sunday Scoop,



Timaya, said; I love the human backside because it is very beautiful

and just by staring at it, I get ideas for songs. And that is how

songs like Ukwu and Shake Your Bum, came about. However, I also sing

about many other things so it is balanced. A lot of people are

hypocritical because songs about bums usually have the highest

downloads but people would come out to criticise them. So who is

downloading them? I have learnt that you can never please everybody

and I don't waste my time trying to do that. I stay true to myself,

and if you're cool with it, it's

okay. And if you're not down with it, that's also okay. Life goes on,"

Revealing a side of him that is rarely seen, Timaya spoke

affectionately about his

daughters.



He said; "I did not know I could love anyone the way I love my

children. I have a very wonderful relationship with my daughters and I

relate with them a lot so they also see me as a friend."

Post a Comment

 
Top